Home Barista - Calgary
Prerequisite: No prior experience required
Who is this course for:
- You want to learn about artisan 3rd wave specialty coffee
- You want to learn and develop the skills of the artisan barista
- For Beginners to Advanced, all ages
Curriculum: This class is for the coffee lover who appreciates all things espresso in the comfort of their own kitchen espresso bar.
Some Topics covered:
- Espresso definitions
- Espresso preparation
- Steaming and texturing milk
- Cleaning and Maintaining your equipment
- Hands on practice
Registration: Pre-registration required, no drop-ins.
Class Sizes are small with most of the class time being hands on giving you lots of time to learn.
Minimum Class Size Policy for the Home Barista Course is 3 students. Our Class cancellation procedure is to contact you by email/phone 2 days prior to the scheduled class with options to reschedule your class.
Private Groups: We can accommodate private groups - just ask and we are happy to schedule your course to work best for your group needs.