Practice Class for Barista Level 2 - Online
Did you take Barista Levels 1 and 2 already?
Then this guided practice class is for you!
Prerequisite: Please note Barista Levels 1 and 2 are prerequisites.
This 2 hour class offers more hands-on practice to reinforce and refine the skills learned in the Barista training level II class that you previously had taken.
If needed we will provide a short review of:
- Espresso machine components, cleaning and proper usage
- Best practices for espresso coffee making and grinder adjustment
- Coffee Drink Recipes and Standards
- Refresher for texturizing and steaming milk for Cappuccino and Latte Art
- Review the basics of adjusting the coffee grinder through tasting
- Refresher on the fundamentals of tasting
You will have ample opportunity to ask questions and to practice repeatedly the dialing in of the grinder, pulling multiple espresso shots, grinder adjustment through tasting and latte art all with an Academy instructor.
* Please note, you must have completed barista level one and level two to be accepted for enrolment into this class.