Advanced Latte Art and Pouring Skills
Prerequisite: Complete Barista Training ( Barista levels 1, 2 , 3 and 4) , no exceptions.
This is an online or In-person (available only in Vancouver at this time), Advanced and Private class, 1 to 1 with the Instructor.
You can choose one hour, two hours or three for your private class.
Please complete this questionnaire before purchasing the class so you know what is expected of you , in order to have a successful class.
- Espresso making review: The espresso is your canvas. It must be perfect or your art will suffer. You will be asked to demonstrate the steps you learnt in Barista Level 1 to perfection.
- Coffee quality and freshness
- Milk quality and freshness
- Proper hygiene
- Advanced texturing and pouring starting with the Circle, heart, detailed heart, rosetta and tulip.
- Instruction and discussion will accompany each pour.
- There are subtle changes made in texturing milk and pouring to bring forward the elaborate latte designs. You will also learn about advanced texturing, stacking , pushing techniques and flow control.
Your Latte Instructor is a Competition level barista, has coached barista competitors, Coffee Roaster, Barista and Manager as well as Latte art instructor at the Academy.