Opening a Coffee Business (2days) - Vancouver
Duration: 2 days consecutively, Day One: 10 am to 6pm and Day Two: 10am to 5pm , lunch is included.
Prerequisite: No prior experience required
This course is a combination of lecture, group discussion, cupping coffee, tasting workshop and activities, all of which are designed to help you critically think through the process of opening your own cafe.
- Franchises good or bad (if you are considering buying a franchise you need to take this course)
- Building a Business Plan and Profit & Loss Statement
- Finding a location
- Controls including beverages, food, cash, inventory & payroll
- Choosing your Suppliers / Roaster
- Purchasing Equipment
- Staff Training & Fostering a Barista Culture
- Coffee Tasting Level 1 included for free for a limited time!
SPECIAL: If you are thinking about taking this 2 day course, then you should consider our Coffee Business and Barista Training Package (4days) . In the 4 day package you get the full Barista Levels 1, level 2 and level 3 training, Coffee Tasting Level 1 and this Opening a Coffee business course - which is by far our most comprehensive and popular course AND 25% off - it is highly recommended!
Click here to register for the 4 day course or select each of the 4 classes separately on the days you want and when you get to the checkout use this discount code ( 4day ) to get 25% off your order.
Maximum Class Size: Limited to 6 per instructor.
Classes include printed take-away material.
Class attendees receive a certificate of completion from the Canadian Barista and Coffee Academy.
Vancouver: A wide variety of Accommodation is available nearby Vancouver Coffee Academy