Practice Class for Barista Level 2 - Vancouver
Did you take Barista Level 2 already?
Then this guided practice class is for you!
This 2 hour class offers more hands-on practice to reinforce and refine the skills learned in the Barista training level II class that you previously had taken.
If needed we will provide a short review of:
- Espresso machine components, cleaning and proper usage
- Best practices for espresso coffee making and grinder adjustment
- Coffee Drink Recipes and Standards
- Refresher for texturizing and steaming milk for Cappuccino and Latte Art
- Review the basics of adjusting the coffee grinder through tasting
- Refresher on the fundamentals of tasting
You will have ample opportunity to ask questions and to practice repeatedly the dialing in of the grinder, pulling multiple espresso shots, grinder adjustment through tasting and latte art all with an Academy instructor.
* Please note, you must have completed barista level one and level two to be accepted for enrolment into this class.
Maximum Class Size:
For your safety we have changed our class sizes due to COVID. Our Teacher to student ratio is 2:1
Learn more about our COVID Class size changes and what to expect in a class here: https://canadianbaristainstitute.com/blogs/news/covid-19
Classes include printed take-away material.
Class attendees receive a certificate of completion from the Canadian Barista and Coffee Academy.