Consulting & Group Training
Since 2001, the Barista Academy has provided customized in-house group seminars, barista trainings, coffee roasting consulting and instruction on how to open, manage and operate a cafe to hundreds of owners, management and barista staff.
All trainings are fully customizable to meet your specific needs.
Some areas of Barista training and Cafe development covered are:
- Grinder 101, Espresso diagnostics, Drip Coffee & Latte Art
- POS & Cash Handling
- Customer Service & Culture
- Food Handling, Hygiene & Sanitation
- Equipment Maintenance & Cleaning
- Merchandising & Sales Analysis
- Develop Opening & Closing Sheets
- Inventory & Re-ordering
Some areas for Coffee Roasting Consulting and training are:
- Equipment, safety procedures and physical processes
- Overview of green coffee and analysis; single origin, fair trade organic, packaging and business
- Profile roasting, Roast profile variables, development, three phases and analysis
- Roasting for Espresso, Drip, Pour Over for retail and/or commercial scale
- Consistency, cupping, solubility testing and quality control
- Inventory and production management
If you are interested in personalized business consulting services we offer unbiased information and strategies for your coffee business to meet its highest potential.
The $399 price tag is only for deposit purposes. We will respond as soon as possible to you with a personalized quote to meet your specific requests.
Please use the Contact Us form to request more information and a quote.
Maximum Class Size: Limited to 6 per instructor.
Classes include printed take-away material.
Class attendees receive a certificate of completion from the Canadian Barista and Coffee Academy.
Vancouver: A wide variety of Accommodation is available nearby Vancouver Coffee Academy