Advanced Latte Art and Pouring Skills
This is an online or In-person (available only in Vancouver at this time), Advanced and Private class, 1 to 1 with the Instructor.
Prerequisite: Complete Barista Training ( Barista levels 1, 2 , 3 and 4) , no exceptions.
You can choose one hour, two hours or three for your private class.
Please complete this questionnaire before purchasing the class so you know what is expected of you , in order to have a successful class.
- Espresso making review: The espresso is your canvas. It must be perfect or your art will suffer. You will be asked to demonstrate the steps you learnt in Barista Level 1 to perfection.
- Coffee quality and freshness
- Milk quality and freshness
- Proper hygiene
- Advanced texturing and pouring starting with the Circle, heart, detailed heart, rosetta and tulip.
- Instruction and discussion will accompany each pour.
- There are subtle changes made in texturing milk and pouring to bring forward the elaborate latte designs. You will also learn about advanced texturing, stacking , pushing techniques and flow control.
Your Latte Instructor is a Competition level barista, has coached barista competitors, Coffee Roaster, Barista and Manager as well as Latte art instructor at the Academy.