You may be thinking that you will just hire baristas and manage the business yourself. But, what happens when your head-barista leaves unexpectedly or just quits? How will you maintain your high quality expectations? It is best that you attend the barista classes even if you don’t plan to work as a barista. When you know the fundamentals of working as a barista then you can also:
- help troubleshoot problems on the bar,
- fill in when someone doesn’t show up for work,
- step in when your cafe gets overwhelmingly busy and you are needed
- train new barista staff
Most entrepreneurs tell us that before they took the courses they believed the latest trends, the right decor and most beautiful fancy equipment are all they needed to have a successful cafe. That kind of thinking is part of a bigger problem where most, approximately 70% of all new businesses will fail. Because, owning and operating a cafe is much more than finding the perfect location, buying the latest trends and requires precise training from seasoned professionals.
Our recommended curriculum for learning how to open your own business consists of attending:
- "Opening a Coffee Business" course and
- the "Complete Barista Training" classes
- Or combine #1 and #2 together "Coffee Business and Barista Training Bundle"